From analysis of measurements, events, and alarms, the ORM system must be able generate a standardized CBM request for work advisory to a MMS to cause maintenance actions to occur.
|Operational Risk Management System||Harvests measurements, alarms, and events from CONTROL systems and condition monitoring systems, determines the health state of the equipment or system, diagnoses/prognoses incipient/potential faults, and pushes recommended maintenance work request packages to Maintenance Management Systems, optionally specifying a solution package pre-defined in the MMS.|
|Maintenance Management System||Responds to queries for Solution Packages applicable to a specific monitored entity (functional location Segment, serialized Asset, or Model). Responds to queries for Agents to be assigned future work. Accepts pushes of maintenance work request packages from an ORMS including a recommended solution package. From this information, the MMS can generate a Work Request and/or a Work Order which can include multiple Work Order Steps.|
The information flows can occur after the following events have occurred:
- Use Case 1 and Use Case 10 have resulted in the ORM system and the MMS being populated with functional location segment, serialized asset data with make/model information as well as measurement location "tags".
- Active control and condition monitoring systems generate measurements, alarms, and events which the ORM system determines requires maintenance action.
- MMS Solution Packages applicable to a specific functional location segment, model, or asset and MMS agents which can be assigned work are provisioned to the ORM system.
The data sent from the ORM to the MMS consists of:
- The functional location, serialized asset, or make/model where work is to be performed
- The system agent requesting the CBM work
- The solution package (pre-planned work order) requested for the MMS to utilize for the CBM work
- The request for work package which includes a description of the work, the creation timestamp, priority level, work management type, work task type, if to be automatically approved and a work order generated, a repeat interval, what agent is requested to be assigned the work, a solution package, and a recommendation
The data published by the ORM and received by the MMS must conform to MIMOSA CCOM BODs.
MIMOSA CCOM Reference Types
For the purposes of reference data management, the following MIMOSA CCOM types may be referenced:
MIMOSA CCOM Business Object Documents
The following MIMOSA CCOM BODs should be supported:
The communication between all systems occurs via the ISBM using request-response services.
The ORM must implement a client for the ISBM Provider Request and Channel Management Services. The ORM may implement the ISBM Notify Listener Service for request notification.
The MMS must implement a client for the ISBM Consumer Request and Channel Management Services. The MMS may implement the ISBM Notify Listener Service for response notification.
Suggested Channel/Topic Configuration
A channel should be created for install requests and should conform to the following format:
/Enterprise/Refinery A/Area A/Light Ends Area/ISO18435:D2.3
As outlined in the document ISBM Guidelines, topics should match the message content. Correspondingly, the following topic format should be used: